Friday 27 October 2023

Faster Results in Learning Conversational Arabic!

 Assalaamu Alaykum Everyone!

I have decided on a new approach to the presentation of the Enjoy Arabic More programme.  In future, after the presentations (videos) of  Lesson Two - from Lesson Three onwards, I shall present the Reading and Writing exercises separately from the Vocabulary & Sentences.  So, I shall initially concentrate on the latter (Vocabulary & Sentences), in order to expedite the Conversational aspect of the Enjoy Arabic programme.

I believe this will yield faster results, since it seems evident, judging by the difference in views that most people who are currently following the programme, are more interested in communicating in Arabic. 

Those students who still lack the skills in Reading Arabic, should concentrate on  improving that skill by following my current Read Arabic Today programmes.  I have provided a complete programme (in pdf format), which is available via the Enjoy Arabic More blog (EAMB), as well as my dedicated Read Arabic Today blog. The Read Arabic Today Video Lessons are based on the original programme, but does not follow it strictly.  In fact by following the Video Lessons,one should improve both the Reading and Understanding of what is read faster.  All the videos that have been produced thus far, are currently also available via the EAMB

Those students (who lack the Read Arabic skills) can still follow the current programme, since it is in video format, hence all words are shown and read.  In addition to this all new vocabulary are introduced with transliterations as well.  

Finally, in order to produce the videos faster, I will have to reduce the amount of animations (which I prefer not to do, but it will have the desired result).

Please make dua that Allah Almighty grant me the energy, strength & conviction to complete these programmes in the shortest possible time.

I trust everyone will be happy with this!

PS:  My aim is to present my Speak Arabic Today & Understand Al-Quran courses in Video Format during 2024, In-Sha-Allah!

Enjoy Arabic More!


No comments:

Post a Comment